Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Let the adventure begin!!!!!

HI! I'm excited to finally figure out a name (that was really hard for me for some reason!)  for my little embroidery biz and be able to try to figure out this blogging stuff so I can post pictures of fabrics and designs I can do!
I'm sad to say it has taken me FOREVER to figure out this blog stuff! I really stink at it, but I hope to continue learning and will improve the more I post and figure out what I'm doing!!
I have already added some pictures and will be adding lots more.
THere are so many cute designs to choose from!
I'm sure it will take me a little while to get the blog looking right,
I would love any comments you have or questions.
~kathy

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kathy! I saw your blog linked from your facebook account (it was spelled wrong, but I figured it out.) :)
    I LOVE your things! I'm going to have to put an order in. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers